J. Patrick Thomas (Jay) is a four-time cancer survivor and author who lives with his family in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. Jay attended Gettysburg College and The American University before embarking on an entrepreneurial career on Wall Street. Jay turned to the teaching profession after his life-threatening bout with bone cancer. He may be one of the few people that tell you cancer was the best thing to ever happen to him.
Posts by Jay Thomas:
- Inspire University Blogs on A Call to Faith
- Porter-Gaud School Relay For Life
- New Ebook: Four Time Cancer Survivor
- A Call to Faith Book Trailer
- Book Review by Richard Deem, Evidence for God
- Launch of New Micro Job Site for Authors
- Can’t Give it Away!
- 5 Questions with Kindle Marketing Expert Jay Thomas
- The New Normal
- Another Goodreads Book Giveaway